By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
Any response to the questions are general information, and I will not be charged for the response to this email question. I further understand that the law for each state may vary, and therefore, I will not rely upon this information as legal advice.
Since this matter may require advice regarding my home state, I agree that local counsel may be contacted for referral of this matter.
Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Nothing in this website constitutes a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. In the event there is no recovery, clients are not responsible for fees or costs (i.e., out of pocket expenses). In the event there is a recovery, costs are deducted from the client’s share of the recovery. We are not a Lawyer Referral Service (or any similar official definition) that is designated or affiliated with any bar association in any state. We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions under which it will represent a client on the shortest period of time available under applicable bar rules. This website constitutes an Advertisement.”
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BirthDefectResource.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BirthDefectResource.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BirthDefectResource.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- BirthDefectResource.com’s website contains articles and content developed by medical professionals and other writers. The content provided by BirthDefectResource.com is intended for educational purposes only. Such content is not intended to, and does not, constitute medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on such information provided by BirthDefectResource.com is at your own risk.
- The materials on BirthDefectResource’s web site are provided “as is”. BirthDefectResource.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BirthDefectResource.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BirthDefectResource.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BirthDefectResource.com’s Internet site, even if BirthDefectResource.com or a BirthDefectResource.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BirthDefectResource.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BirthDefectResource.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BirthDefectResource.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BirthDefectResource.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BirthDefectResource.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BirthDefectResource.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.